- Bridge the Gap with Customized, Quick and Easy Finance
- Effortlessly Overcome Financial Obstacles with Our Bridging Solutions
- Take Control of Your Finances with Our Streamlined Bridging Finance Options
Bridge Your Business to Financial Success with Finance Hub. Secure short-term bridge loans and make the investments you need to expand and thrive with the UK’s leading provider of bridging finance.
Secure financing from £5k to £20m with same-day approval. Repayment periods of 3-12 months available. Contact us to learn how we can support your business growth.
Our Key Features
- Simple, Fast and Easy Process
- Finance from £5k-£20m
- Unsecured and Secured
- Interest from 0.55% pm
- Loan to Value < 75%
- Funds within 24 hours
- Early settlement allowed
- Finance from 3-months to 12 months
Benefits of Bridging Finance
- Get Quick Access To Cash (Within 24 Hours)
- Easier Lending Process
- No Excessive/Hidden Fees
- Use Bridging Finance Without Any Restrictions
- Help To Avoid Missed Opportunities Or Deadlines
- Avoid Financial Losses By Taking Out A Bridging Loan
- Allows For The Consolidation Of Multiple Debts Into One Manageable Loan
Same-Day Financing Available For Amounts Ranging From £5,000 To £20,000,000
Make the most of guaranteed and secured financing options ranging from £5k to £20m. Be approved within 24 hours, no matter what your current situation may be. Our team can work with you to develop a plan that best suits your budget. Select between 3 and 12 months for repayment.
Get In Touch Today To See How We Can Foster The Growth Of Your Business!
Our Bridging Loan Criteria
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- UK-based property (excluding Northern Ireland for now)
- Including residential, mixed-use, and commercial properties
- Applicants with planning gains can apply for loans
- First charge (second charge considered on referral)
- A maximum LTV of 75% is possible, but we can increase the amount to 100% with additional security
- Non-residents, UK companies, trusts, and some UK residents are eligible
- Considering all credit profiles
Bridging Finance Cost
There are several factors that determine the cost of a bridging loan. Furthermore, you’ll need to calculate the following in addition to paying back the loan and interest:
- Valuation fees: Before you are approved for a bridging loan, your property is usually valued.
- Arrangement fees: Costs tend to include arrangement fees, which usually amount to a percentage of the loan (typically 2%)
- Exit fees: When the loan comes to an end, lenders may charge a redemption fee, such as to remove their name from your title deeds
Steps of Getting Bridging From Finance Hub
Step 1: Visit Website
Visit the Finance Hub website and navigate to the bridging finance page.
Step 2: Download And Fill the Application Form
Download and fill out the bridging finance application form.
Step 3: Submit Form
Submit the completed form through the website or by email.
Step 4: Our Team Will Contact You
Wait for a member of the Finance Hub team to contact you to discuss your application and next steps.
Discover How Bridging Finance Can Help Your Business Grow
Confidently take the next step on your Bridging finances the right way at Finance Hub.